Our mission at Animalia is to generate new insights and foster innovative projects. We are brand neutral and dedicated to serving the entire industry. Whether you’re a small startup or a large enterprise, our expertise can be invaluable. We provide insights into specific nutrition and sustainability issues while maintaining a comprehensive sustainability perspective throughout the value chain. Our extensive international network across academic and research sectors, governmental agencies, and businesses, gives us a unique position to function both as subject matter experts and project managers.
Areas of expertise include:
- Interpreting meat consumption statistics
- Health and nutritional aspects of meat and eggs
- National dietary and nutrition guidelines, and the scientific knowledge they are based on
- Fat and fatty acids within the meat value chain
- Sustainability, climate, and environmental impacts related to food/animal production and diet
- Norwegian self-sufficiency and food security
- International trade and customs protection
If you or your organisation need more information, please feel free to contact us.
«Sustainable development seeks to meet the needs and aspirations of the present without compromising the ability to meet those of the future». – Our Common Future, Brundtland Commission, 1987.